- Fixed Software Updater.
- Improved query result persistance. Support for UTF-8 charset
- Fixed REST API File upload
- Roles Screen & Auth on Backend page
- Fixed Plugin upload on Mac/Linux & Bundled OpenJDK 8.
- Export Source Code
- SQL Catalog to decouple queries from resources.
- Improved <Sql> Tag to detect query type
- Added Auto complete support to editors
- Improved error handling.
- Major Update to Resource Parser to align with mason 2.0 release
- Added identifier attribute to resource tags .
- Support JWT Token Authentication.
- Improved External DB connectivity.
- Dropped Support for Query and Update Tag.
- Support for PostgreSQL
- Decoupling of SQL queries on Backend Export
- Bugfixes for External DB connection error-handling
- Bugfixes for Backend Export
- Bugfixes for External DB connection and Request analytics
- Added support for building Plugins
- Added Backend Export feature
- Added Persist feature in XRequest
- Fixed backend and resource delete bugs
- Added XRequest
- Added External DB connection feature for MySQL (beta)
- Improved XML & SQL Highlighting
- Bundled JRE
- Added HSQLDB as default database for webapps
- Added Software Updater and UI Fixes
|2018-01-18||0.4||- Added SQL logs screen |
- Added "verbose" and "persist" attributes
- Added resource file download in console
- Changed query execution as per queryType
- Added Error logs screen to console
- Added plsql toggle in sql-editor
|2016-12-04||0.2.2||- Improved Syntax highlighting to sql and resource editors|
- Added conditional branching using when attribute.
- Added Text Editor for viewing, creating and saving resource files
- Added Sql Editor
- Added <Desc> inside <Resource> and <Request> tags.
- Added code page in console
- Added <Execute> element in <Resource>
- Created Console, added resource listing page, delete and resource upload
- Added create backend popup dialog
- Added backend delete
Query Catalog Configure and Reuse ♻ loosely coupled queries in multiple resources.
Test Aware Resource Auto Tested Resources. 🛸
Import Load existing backend from a zip
Scripting For business logic
Request Builder UI for API. 🙌
Setup-Code-Build-Deploy was taking a long time. Even a small webapp took time to build in this age of React, Angular etc. Server were slow to build APIs for them. Know More
Metamug Console is a tool which is purpose build for development of REST APIs over SQL databases. REST resources are created using XML. Metamug trims out layers of code and connects resource endpoints straight to data access layer. This helps in faster REST API development. Know More